大夫:請進。你哪里不舒服? Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。 Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告訴我嗎? Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。 Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你嘔吐過沒有? Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。 Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。 Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。 Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待會兒見。 Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。 Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。 Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。 Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客氣。 Doctor: You are welcome.
單詞 Words
seafood n. 海鮮 roastduck n. 烤鴨 vomit vi. 嘔吐 bathroom n. 廁所 laboratory n. 化驗室 indigestion n. 消化不良 oily adj. 油膩 avoid vt. 避免
短語 Phrases
a great variety of things 種類很多 made several trips to the bathroom 上了好幾趟廁所 get your stools tested 做一個大便檢查 write out a slip 開一張化驗單 take your seat 請坐 due to 因為,由于
句子 Sentence Patterns
你嘔吐過沒有?
Have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。 I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一個大便檢查。 Now you have to get your stools tested.
我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。 I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。 It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.
接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。 I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
相關單詞 Related Words
bellyache 肚子痛 enteritis 腸炎 gastralgia 胃痛 gastritis 胃炎 appendictis 闌尾炎 enterogastritis 腸胃炎 constipation 便秘 nephritis 腎炎 diabetes 糖尿病 uraemia 尿毒癥 urethritis 尿道炎 cystitis 膀胱炎 diarrhoea 腹瀉 dysentery 痢疾 piles 痔瘡 haememorrhoids 痔瘡
相關短語 Related Phrases
have a pain in the chest 胸口痛 have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛 hav e a pain in the back 背痛 have a pain in the ear 耳痛 have a pain in the loins 腰痛 have a running nose 流鼻涕 have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通 have a bad cough 咳嗽得厲害 bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰 tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚 have a foul breath 口臭 have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口發苦 run with tears 流淚 have watery eyes 流淚
相關表達方式 Related Expression
I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke) 我頭疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳頭疼)
I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye) 我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
I have got a pain in my belly. 我肚子疼。
I have diarrhoea. 我拉肚子了。
I have a splitting headache. 我頭痛得快要裂開似的。
I hace been having pains in my chest recently. 最近我一直胸口痛。
I have been losing sleep. 我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up. 我最近一直嘔吐 。
I have got a bad appetite. 我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears. 我耳朵嗡嗡作響。
My right eardrum has been infected. 我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds. 我的體重從80磅一下減到了60 磅。
(聲明:本站所使用圖片及文章如無注明本站原創均為網上轉載而來,本站刊載內容以共享和研究為目的,如對刊載內容有異議,請聯系本站站長。本站文章標有原創文章字樣或者署名本站律師姓名者,轉載時請務必注明出處和作者,否則將追究其法律責任。) |