γγ4480青苹果免费影院私人影视_乐园交友app_男人叉女人下面视频_日本一级毛片私人影院

法律顧問網歡迎您訪問!法律顧問網力圖打造最專業的律師在線咨詢網站.涉外法律顧問\知識產權法律顧問\商務法律顧問 法律顧問、委托電話:13930139603,投稿、加盟、合作電話:13932197810 網站客服:點擊這里聯系客服   法律文書 | 在線咨詢 | 聯系我們 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏
關鍵字:

律師咨詢電話13930139603

首 頁 | 法治新聞 | 民法顧問 | 刑法顧問 | 普法常識 | 法律援助 | 社團顧問 | 商法顧問 | 律師動態 | 公益訟訴 | 執行顧問 | 經典案例 | 法律法規

國際貿易

知識產權

稅收籌劃

公司事務

土地房產

建筑工程

合同糾紛

債權債務


勞動爭議


醫療糾紛


交通事故


婚姻家庭
商法顧問 國際貿易 | 銀行保險 | 證券期貨 | 公司法律 | 司法鑒定 | 合同糾紛 | 網絡法律 | 經濟犯罪 | 知識產權 | 債權債務 | 房地產  
國際貿易  
石家莊涉外律師:國際商務中英互譯
作者:石家莊涉外律師編輯   出處:法律顧問網·涉外dl735.cn     時間:2010/6/10 12:48:00

詢盤:

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答復。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否盡快給予答復?
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的最低價。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?
報盤&還盤
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我們愿意以此價格為你報實盤。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就給您正式報盤。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
沒有別的買主的出價高于此價。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我們將優先向你們報盤。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此報盤著眼于擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
報價有效期到1997年6月22日下午5點,北京時間。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
報價單中所有價格以我方確認為準。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我們的報盤三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的報價不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你們的報盤未得任何進展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我們寧愿暫停報盤。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
買主不歡迎報盤間隔太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答復。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你們的還價,減價3元。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。
合同
We signed a contract for medicines.
我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我們都想簽合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.
附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?
請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)
這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已于今日生效,我們不能反悔了。

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一經中國政府批準,對雙方就有了法律約束力。
We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我們堅持重合同,守信用。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一經雙方簽定即生效。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果沒有事先征得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。
品質
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我們已經收到貴方的發貨,質量很好。
The goods are available in different qualities.
此貨有多種不同的質量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
兩者在質量上無顯著差異。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?
價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我們的質量證明書蓋公章方為有效。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮艷。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。
These two grades are very much in demand.
這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥質量次于合同中規定的。
We always have faith in the quality of your products.
我們對你們產品的質量總是很信任。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我們保換質量不合格的產品.
數量:
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
數目如此之大,我們將予以重視。
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我們談談數量的問題吧。
You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你們必須出具數量和重量證明書。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包裝號與商品數量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
數量和價格、質量一樣重要,是嗎?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我們相信能在數量上更好地使客戶滿意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
這是目前我們所能提供的最大數量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
這么大的訂單,貴公司可否給我們折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男襯衣至少要1000打,繡花襯衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱嗎?
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你們要求增加一萬噸煤,我們將盡量滿足你們。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我們出售產品是以裝船重量為標準,而不是卸貨重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是質量不合格怎么辦?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果進口商發現貨物數量與合同規定不符,他將拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天強調過你們售貨以船裝質量、數量和重量為準。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已經有大批紅茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他們對小數量不感興趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands.
較大的數量已經轉手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看過我公司的短重索賠報告了嗎?
500 pieces in total.
總共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities.
他們總是大量購買.
價格:
Business is closed at this price.
交易就按此價敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).
你方價格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方價格有吸引力(無吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方價格有競爭力(無競爭力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.
此貨的定價有(無)競爭力。
Price is turning high(low).
價格上漲(下跌)。
Price is high(low).
價格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling).
價格上漲(下跌) 。
Price is looking up.
價格看漲。
Price has skyrocketed.
價格猛漲。
Price has risen in a spiral.
價格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圓堅挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圓疲軟。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料價格上漲,我們不得不對產品的價格做相應的調整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8.
價格徘徊于5至8美元之間。
Price is easy off.
價格趨于疲軟。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德國馬克折合人民幣400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你們經常采用的價格條件,是嗎?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用離岸價,貨一上船,貨物的風險和費用就都轉給買方了。

Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方報價是每臺洗衣機200德國馬克,C&F新港價,對嗎?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就價格條件答復你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你們不同意用我們的人民幣結算,美圓也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于匯率浮動而吃虧?
包裝:
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包裝問題討論一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。
Please make an offer indicating the packing.
請報價并說明包裝情況。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
你們對包裝的意見將轉達給廠商。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包裝也影響產品的聲譽。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包裝有助于我們推銷產品。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包裝定會使您的客戶滿意。
Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包裝。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包裝費用占貨物總值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同價格中已經包括了包裝費用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包裝的關鍵是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
機器包裝必須防濕、防潮、防銹、防震。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改進包裝方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
獨特的包裝將有助于我們推銷這些藥品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗率的搬運。
The packings are in good (bad) order.
包裝完好無損(破損)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
我們的包裝可以與日本同行相媲美。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物萬一遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我們同意用紙箱做外包裝。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在裝入木箱以前要用牛皮紙包好。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每個箱角都用金屬角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
箱子里墊有泡沫塑料以免貨物受壓。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
罐裝貨物在紙箱里,外面加兩道箍。
Please mark the cases (boxes,bags,casks,etc) as per the drawing given.
請按所給的圖樣在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷嘜頭。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care".
在外包裝上請標明"小心輕放"字樣。
保險

what is the insurance premium?
保險費是多少?
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
這個問訊處為顧客提供大量關于貨物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保險責任范圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保險的范圍寫在基本保險單和各種險別的條款里。
Please fill in the application form.
請填寫一下投保單。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中國人民保險公司承保的險別有哪些?
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
請問根據你們常用的CIF價格條件,所保的究竟包括哪些險別?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
閱讀保險單上的"細則"對你是十分重要的,這樣就能知道你要買的保險包括哪些項目。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我們所收取的費率是很有限的,當然,保險費用要根據投保范圍的大小而有所不同。
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
針對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不成險。
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
貴公司能為我的這批貨保哪些險呢?
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
這類險別的保險費率將根據貨物種類而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保險經紀人會開出承保各類貨物的各種險別的費用。
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不僅要研究各種保險所標明的給予保險人的賠償費用,還要研究它的條件與限制,然后選出最適合你需要的一種。
Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎險都屬于單獨海損。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的險別為水漬險加破碎險。

Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".
那么,"一切海洋運輸貨物險"意味著比"一切險"范圍小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.
在保險業中"average"一詞一般是"海損"的意思。
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.
健康保險就是籌集一些錢以預防疾病或受傷而突然發生的經濟困難。
檢驗
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱們討論商品檢驗問題吧。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作為合同里的一個組成部分,商品檢驗具有特殊的重要性。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船運公司托運前有權檢驗商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品檢驗工作在到貨后一個月內完成。
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我擔心對商檢的結果會發生爭議。
Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
您希望在哪里復驗商品?
The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
進口商在貨到后有權復驗商品。
It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
這批貨測試和復驗起來比較復雜。
What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
如果檢驗和復驗的結果有出入該怎么辦呢?
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果貨物的質量與合同不符,由誰出具檢驗證明書呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
檢驗證明書將由中國進出口商品檢驗局或其分支機構出具。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常證明書是用中文和英文開具的。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商檢局將出具動物檢疫證明書以證明貨物符合出口標準。
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我們有最好的公證行,即中國進出口商品檢驗局。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布萊克先生與中方進口商就商品檢驗問題進行洽談。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商檢的權力怎樣加以明確呢?
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果雙方的檢測結果一致,我們就收貨。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我們的證明書以蓋公章和局長簽字為有效。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我們的貨物只有在符合出口標準后,商檢局才予以放行。
What's the time limit for the reinspection?
復驗的時限是什么時候?
裝運
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
運到之貨情況良好。
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
對今后裝運的貨,請多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我們將派船只在黃埔裝運。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你們能不能設法提前交貨?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有時因為在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允許分批裝運。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。
運輸:
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你們需要的運輸條件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我們就談談關于鋼材的運輸方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批貨物正在運輸途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你們租船嗎?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
請空運此批貨。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是"聯運"。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
從上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提單上應該注明"運費預付"字樣。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
貨一發運,我們就寄給你方一套單據副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
貨裝上船后,你可以得到由船長簽字的提單。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我們將寄送兩套已裝運清潔提單。
付款
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英鎊付款較方便。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我們不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你們拒付的理由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
請見票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的匯票見票即付。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。
The draft was discounted in New York.
匯票已經在紐約貼現。
We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改為即期付款交單。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。
As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
開證得交押金,因此花費較大。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你們拒絕修改信用證就等于取消訂單。
代理
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考慮到你們在這一業務范圍的豐富經驗,我們很高興指定你們為我們的代理。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我們在倫敦有庫存并經營銷售兼做代理。
We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我們決定委托你作為我們汽車的獨家代理。
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我們能在擔任你方海外貿易的進口代理中起重要作用。

We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我們暫時把代理問題擱置到下周。
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我們能負起作為你方進口業務中買放代理的責任。
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你們增加營業額,否則我們無法指定你們作為我方的獨家代理。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
當機會成熟時,我們將考慮委托你為我方在聯合王國的獨家代理。
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天來是為了申請做你方產品在我國市場上的獨家代理。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我們將考慮指定您為貴國市場上T恤衫的獨家代理,為期兩年。
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建議訂一個專銷自行車的為期三年的獨家代理協議。
When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何時簽定代理協議呢?
The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
為期一年的代理協議書已經擬訂出來。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你們簽定一項為期兩年的獨家代理協議。
Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您認為在新的協議中年銷售量應是多少呢?
I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望貴能盡力促進銷售,為協議在今年年底期滿后續訂鋪平道路。
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我們可以在代理協議期滿時續訂。
I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我們這次再訪是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長三年。
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有權被指定為你方代理。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你們所需的商品,請與我們的代理聯系。
索賠
We've given your claim our careful consideration.
我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
關于短重問題,我們已經向你方提出索賠。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表與貝克先生商談了索賠問題。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我們已經收到你方解決我們索賠問題的匯款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有關不合格材料的索賠問題必須在貨到后60天內予以解決。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我們已經對這個索賠案件做了詳細的調查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我們想處理一下關于銷售確認書第1254E號100噸漂白廢棉的索賠問題。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我們不能接受你方索賠。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即寫信給我們的總公司提出放棄索賠。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我們對你方遭受的損失深表歉意,同意向你們賠償500美圓。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我們賠償貴方百分之三的損失,另外加上商檢費。
There are some different types of claims.
索賠有幾種不同的類型。

This is a claim on quality.
這是質量索賠。

This is a claim on shortweight.
這是短重索賠。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
這是延期裝運索賠。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索賠是由包裝破損或裝運短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索賠是對賣方沒有按時裝運貨物而提出的索賠。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品質(質量)索賠是在貨物質量低劣或是質量改變的條件下發生的。


(聲明:本站所使用圖片及文章如無注明本站原創均為網上轉載而來,本站刊載內容以共享和研究為目的,如對刊載內容有異議,請聯系本站站長。本站文章標有原創文章字樣或者署名本站律師姓名者,轉載時請務必注明出處和作者,否則將追究其法律責任。)
上一篇:石家莊涉外商務律師:如何用簡單英語談生意?
下一篇:石家莊涉外律師:國際會計術語英漢對照
在線咨詢

姓 名 * 電 話
類 別 郵 箱
內 容 *

聯系我們
電話:13930139603 13651281807
QQ號:373036737
郵箱:373036737@qq.com
 
點擊排行      
· 公安部原部長助理鄭少東落馬后曾試...
· 外貿法律英語講義
· 中英文合同分享
· 河北涉外律師推薦:<如何理解和掌...
· BID FORM投標書
· 維爾京群島國際商務公司法(離岸公...
· 中國國際經濟貿易仲裁委員會及各地...
· 石家莊各公證處地址聯系電話
· 涉外、涉港澳臺民商事案件訴訟指南
· 54名問題奶粉受害者起訴圣元 索...
· 商務部外資司關于下發《外商投資準...
· 機器、機械器具、電氣設備及零件;...
· 關于外國投資者并購境內企業的規定...
· “美國和加拿大訴歐盟荷爾蒙牛肉案...
· 論國際海洋法法庭的管轄權
· 世界上比較有名的仲裁機構(Arb...
· 涉外商務律師加快與國際接軌的專題...
· 外貿中的“TT”,關于電匯“TT...
· 裝箱單標準格式(PACKING ...
· 公司對外承擔債務,應區分其法定代...
· 國際貿易理論
· 化學工業及相關類H.S代碼
律師團隊     更多>>
法律顧問網.涉外

法律顧問網.涉外
13930139603
趙麗娜律師

趙麗娜律師
13930139603
趙光律師15605513311--法律顧問網.涉外特邀環資能法律專家、碳交易師

趙光律師15605513311--法律顧問網.涉外特邀環資能法律專家、碳交易師
法律專家:楊學臣18686843658

法律專家:楊學臣18686843658
湖南長沙單曉嵐律師

湖南長沙單曉嵐律師
13975888466
醫學專家頡彥華博士

醫學專家頡彥華博士
精英律師團隊






法律網站 政府網站 合作網站 友情鏈接  
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 法律聲明 | 收費標準
Copyright 2010-2011 dl735.cn 版權所有 法律顧問網 - 中國第一法律門戶網站 未經授權請勿轉載
電話:13930139603 13651281807 QQ:373036737 郵箱:373036737@qq.com
冀ICP備08100415號-2
點擊這里和QQ聊天 法律咨詢
點擊這里和QQ聊天 網站客服
留言咨詢
聯系我們
律師熱線:
13930139603
13651281807
律師助理:
13932197810